Introduction: The Sims 4 is a life simulation video game with a list of Sims 4 cheats. It was developed by Redwood Shores Studio of Maxis and Published by Electronic…
How to enable the cheats on PS4
Cheats are activated by opening the cheat console and entering the true command of the testingcheats in the Sims 4 at PlayStation 4. You can use PlayStation 4 to press a combination of keys on your keyboard, but instead, you can use a combination of keys on the DualShock 4 controller to reach the cheat console.
This is how to make cheat on PlayStation 4 in The Sims 4:
- Start the game, load a save or make a new household.
- Tap on your controller and keep L1+R1+L2+R2 (all the shoulder buttons).
- On the top of the screen is a thin box. It’s the console for the cheat.
- To choose a cheat console, press the X button on your controller.
- Select tweets real, and click Enter on the keyboard of the computer.
- Once this phase is successfully completed, you will see a message on the cheat screen asking cheats to be disabled. In the cheat screen, you can then insert any cheats you want. If the cheat console is missing, press L1+R1+L2+R2 and leave it open on your controller.