We covered nearly 50 + primary Java interview questions in this tutorial for fresh and experienced candidates. Q.1- What is Java? Java is a high-level programming language and is platform-independent.…
What do you mean by Constructor in Java?
The following points will explain the Constructor in detail:
- A constructor is called up according to the class when a new object is installed on a program.
- The builder is a process with the same name as the name of the unit.
- A default builder will be created if a user does not construct a builder implicitly.
- You can overload the manufacturer.
- Once a builder with a parameter is created, the user will specifically create a builder with no parameter.