Introduction: The Sims 4 is a life simulation video game with a list of Sims 4 cheats. It was developed by Redwood Shores Studio of Maxis and Published by Electronic…
How to enable The Sims 4 cheats on PC
You need to enable them before using cheats at The Sims 4 on a PC. This is achieved with the cheat console being opened and a simple command inserted. You can enter as many cheat codes as you want once you have activated cheats.
Here is how to enable the Sims 4 cheats on PC:
- Start the game, load the save, or build a new household.
- Press and hold Ctrl+Shift+C.
- Choose from the top of the screen inside of the small box.
- Write testingcheats true, and strike enter on the keyboard.
- If this process is finished successfully, the cheat console contains a message stating that cheats are allowed. In the cheat screen, you can enter any cheats you want. If the cheat is missing, press and hold CTRL, Shift, and C to open the console again.