Introduction: The Sims 4 is a life simulation video game with a list of Sims 4 cheats. It was developed by Redwood Shores Studio of Maxis and Published by Electronic…
The sims 4 UI Cheats
The UI cheats mode enables the UI cheats extension, that allows you to use cheats by directly clicking on the UI, as opposed to typing a command. This is build with Game Version: 1.47.49
This mod includes the following functions:
- Clickable/draggable needs cheat.
- Right-click on a needs bar to set value (from -100 to 100).
- Left-click on the money counter to gain $1000.
- Right-click on the money counter to set household funds.
- Right-click on a Sim in the relationship panel to set friendship/romance values (from -100 to 100).
- Right-click on a moodlet to remove the moodlet.
- Right-click on an aspiration goal to fulfill it immediately.
- Right-click on a skill bar to set level (from 1 to 10).
- Right-click on the in-game clock on the UI to set time (from 0 to 23; for instance, entering “15” will set time to 3 PM).
- Right-click on a character value meter to set value (from -100 to 100)
- Right-click on a promotion task or a work from home assignment to complete it immediately (note that it currently does not work for daily tasks).
- Right-click on a work/school performance bar to set value (from -100 to 100).
- Right-click on a job icon in the career panel to promote or demote your Sim.
- Right-click on the Fame or Reputation meter in the Simology panel to set rank (from 0 to 5 for Fame and 0 to 7 for Reputation).
You can download the UI_cheats Zip file here.
Download the file and place it in the folder of your mods, both in the.package and in the.ts4script files.
In the options menu, script mods must be enabled to function. Note that only one subfolder level deep can be included in scripting mods.
Ensure that you install only one copy of the script and one copy of the package file. Delete them first if you have older mod versions.
When cheat windows appear, though, after entering a file nothing happens, this means that you have correctly installed the package file and not the script file.
If the only thing that works is the left click money trick, then the script file is not correctly installed.