Google Input Tools for Windows 10 is an extension tool that allows creating virtual keyboard layouts in various languages.
Personal and Customisable
Google Input Tool is available for a range of platforms and devices, including Google Input Tools for Windows 10, Google Input Tools for Windows 10 64 Bit, Google Input Tools for Windows 10 Download, other Windows devices and versions, Android, Chrome and other Google services.
Google Input Tool supports more than 80 languages and you can converse in approximately any language whenever you wish to, either you are at home, work, or elsewhere. Google Input is all about entering text and not translating them. Google Input Tools remembers and stores your corrections and keeps a custom dictionary created from your corrections, so that uncommon or new names and words can be added and when you type them in. As a result, you can send your message in the style you prefer.
Setting up the Google Input tool extension is very quick and easy. The setup should take time similar to other extensions, if not less. The actual time taken depends on the selected keyboards and input methods from the available options.
To start typing in your own preferred language, you just have to click the extension icon, choose the input method/ language and type. Based on the selections you make, you can type using a virtual keyboard, draw in a box with hands through touchpad, mouse, touch screen or any other method.
The box recognises handwriting, or just type in English and select the right word from the suggestions that show up. People who use various languages online would find this extension a major time-saver.
You may be interested in reading Top 100+ Questions for PHP Interview with Answers
Features and Highlights
- Switch between 90 virtual keyboards directly in your Chrome Browser.
- Take advantage from IMEs and Direct Translation of over 30 types of scripts.
- Handwriting support for over 40 languages.
- Available both online and offline.
- A personalized dictionary that will adapt to your custom or uncommon words.
- 100% Free
- Just type the text using your keyboard, with or without the presence of the on-screen virtual keyboard.
- You can use a pencil tool to draw letters on the screen inside a resizable writing window, and the app will try to recognize and type it as fast as possible.
Google Input Tools for Windows 10
Google Input Tools for Windows 10 is very popular and trending on internet which shows high demand and popularity of Google Input Tools for Windows 10 by Windows 10 users. However, it is also popular among other platform users.
Supported Languages List
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Dari Persian
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 Bit
- Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 Bit
- Windows 10 / Windows 10 64 Bit
- Google Chrome
System requirements are for offline use. For online use, you may access via given link below. Remember, to use Google Input tools, you will require Google Account. If you don’t have Google Account, you may create your Google Account at https://www.gmail.com
Official Link: https://www.google.com/inputtools/