WordPress Tutorials: WordPress Pages:
Now we will study how to Add Pages into WordPress. Adding pages is similar to adding posts in WordPress. Pages are static content and often do not change its displayed information.
The following steps will show you how to do this.
Step-1: Click on Pages → Add New.
Step-2: The following screen will open. It has two tabs, Visual and Text. You can insert text in either of these. Here, we’ll study about inserting text into Visual format.
The information given on this page is as under:
- Add Title: Write the title of your page.
- Start Writing or type/to choose block: You can start writing your text or you can add a new block by pressing the plus ”+” button.
Step-3: Press the plus button to add new blocks on your page.
You will find the following things in this box:
- Paragraph: Add a paragraph to start writing your page/post.
- Image: Add an image to your post/page.
- Heading: Add the title/heading of your page/post.
- Gallery: Add multiple images to your page/post.
- List: Write your post like a list.
- Quote: Write your post like a quote.
- Audio: Add audios to your page/post.
- Cover: Add a cover to your post.
- File: Add a file in your post/page.
- And many others.